sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

My friend to the end.

When I was little I had a huge terror to that diabolical doll of the 80's, Chucky. When I was looking for something entertaining to watch on TV and casually they were giving that movie, then I could not sleep at night, and that was the reason why it took me so much to start sleeping in my room.

When I was growing up I felt that I had to overcome that fear. "It's just a doll, it does not exist." I started seeing the first, then the second, third ... I liked them a lot, and finally I saw them all.

A murderer named Charles Lee Ray is pursued by the police. He hides in a toy store, and when they finally find him, they shoot him and Charles makes a spell to transfer his soul to a doll. He needs to find a pure soul to whom he has told his secret to transfer his soul to a human again. In this search he commits many murders.
I really like that kind of horror-comedy, because Chucky is sometimes quite funny haha.
The creator of Chucky is Don Mancini. There are 7 movies so far, but among all these, I would say that the main character is Andy Barclay, the boy pursued by Chucky. My favorite actor is Chucky, he does it very well hahaha
My favorite scenes are always when people find out that Chucky is not just a doll and has a life of its own.

He will be my friend until the end.

La imagen puede contener: Isidora Fernanda Mora Garabito, sonriendo, sentada e interior

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH 4 - POST 1

This is a rather complicated matter for me. The truth is that I have never been moved by the idea of ​​traveling to another country. I have ...