miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

A happy day

Last year, a friend of mine bought an audio interface on a cyber Monday. She was very happy.  When the day came she had to go to the mall to take it,  she asked us to accompany her. The truth is I did not want to because I don't like walking, but I finally agreed to do so (if I hadn't done it, I would have regretted). We started walking around the Lastarria neighborhood and when we went to the Gabriela Mistral cultural center, I see Manuel García getting out of a taxi in the Alameda. I could not believe what my eyes were seeing. I had my favorite artist seven meters from me. I did not hesitate  a second to speak to him. He knows me, I guess he has seen me too many times.
I  greeted him and he asked me what I was doing. I told him about the interface and he wished us to be excellent. He was going to see a friend who was throwing a book. I finally asked him if he could take a picture with him (my friend took it) and we said goodbye. I was happy. I love him so much. Obviously afterwards it was excellent with the audio interface, we were going with the blessing of Manuel hahaha😂


Consider my face of repressed happiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH 4 - POST 1

This is a rather complicated matter for me. The truth is that I have never been moved by the idea of ​​traveling to another country. I have ...