miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2019

"That's a man thing"

Since I was little, I always wondered why babies were dressed in blue when they were boys and pink when they were girls. It is really stupid. That is, it is a color! There are many things like those ones that prevent us from moving forward. They make us go back. For example, when people say that girls should not use strong language, or when men should not cry, or even how they should sit down according to their genders!
When I was little, my family sometimes told me "Isidoro" instead of "Isidora" for stupid things. For example, they gave me barbies as Christmas presents, and I loved playing with them, but also with Max steel.


When I said I wanted to study sound engineering, my mother was happy because she knows that I like it. My father was not very convinced because it was a "men's career", but he finally realized that it was silly. Now he is very proud, because he also loves music and sound. 
To finish, I will tell something that happened to me yesterday. I was in a class called "Sound for Performing Arts" and the teacher made me speak into microphone to test sound. Then he saved that configuration for my voice and said: "Let's put a more effeminate color". What a nasty person.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH 4 - POST 1

This is a rather complicated matter for me. The truth is that I have never been moved by the idea of ​​traveling to another country. I have ...