miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

Technology

Before, I was a person who was not very techlogoly-friendly. I mean, even though I ocuppied it, I preferred the times before. Now, is part of my day to day, and I'm scared to assume that I would die without that (is a exagerattion). I remember, that my dad bought a computer when I was a child. I employ the PC since I was very young (more still😂).
Resultado de imagen para computador antiguo gif
 Now I also occupy it enough, but for me, the cell phone is much more useful. Is part of my life, I ocuppy it all day and everyday. I think that it is much more comfortable and portable(it fits in a pocket😍Well, most of the time). Also, it is more at hand, it takes less time to turn on, etc. Is a wonderful device. Without the cell phone, I would more social life, but I would take me longer to see and answer the emails, I could not access it so easily at the music that I listen and much things more...

 Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH 4 - POST 1

This is a rather complicated matter for me. The truth is that I have never been moved by the idea of ​​traveling to another country. I have ...