miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019

The Sound



I never had many dreams when I was a child. I think the only that I ever thought about was being a veterinarian, but it was only because I liked animals. I never wanted to be someone in life😂.
 Then I saw what a group of veterinarians they had to do to a cow and I felt the desire was taker away.
Resultado de imagen para vaca espantada

Is for this reason that when I was in the fourth grade I did not still know what to study.
When I gave the psu for the first time, I entered at the Pedro de Valdivia pre-university. At the end of the year, my options were between geology and psychology. The true, I always liked the music, but I did not dare because I knew that remuneration was not good. Finally, I chose Sound engineering in the University of Chile, since I like to attend the musicians more that being one of them. My experience in the Univerisy has been good and bad. Socially, I'm very happy. The people are very loving, but academically I feel that I don't have a time for nothing.
In the future, I would like to dedicate myself to attend live sound at concerts. That makes me really happy.

Imagen relacionada




1 comentario:

  1. great!

    The best thing about your career, is that you will go to many concerts and they will pay you for that hahahahah

    ResponderEliminar

ENGLISH 4 - POST 1

This is a rather complicated matter for me. The truth is that I have never been moved by the idea of ​​traveling to another country. I have ...