miércoles, 10 de abril de 2019

Hello! My name is Isidora Mora and this is my blog💛 . I was born in Santiago, Chile, on July 29th, 1998. I'm only daughter👪 and I like, all the love is for me (haha, is joke).
I study Sound Engineering in the Arts Faculty at the de University of Chile. Until now, I like a lot. I hope to finish it😂. My secondary studies I made them at the Liceo Politécnico Andes Duoc Uc in the telecomunications area. The career I did not like it very much, but is a good high school and I had a lot of fun 💃💃.
I have a dog 🐶. His name is Niño. I picked him up from the street 11 years ago.  He is as a little brother. When I have free time, I like listening to music 🎧, sleep💤 and go to the concerts🎤.

Here a picture of my high school.



















And this is my dog


3 comentarios:

  1. awww so cute Niño!!!!
    what kind of music do you listen to?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I like Chilean music, so I go to concerts frequently ahhaha
      I really like the trova, or music of that type :)

      Eliminar

ENGLISH 4 - POST 1

This is a rather complicated matter for me. The truth is that I have never been moved by the idea of ​​traveling to another country. I have ...