miércoles, 12 de junio de 2019

My favorite subject

Although this semester has fared better than last semester, I could not choose a favorite subject, there is none that enjoy like last year. I had a subject called "Reading and Auditory Practice". Well, I still have that subject but with other teacher and it is not the same anymore. The previous teacher, Miguel, is the best teacher I've ever in my life. He has a way of teaching that is fascinating and you learn a lot. That subject was my favorite because he made it very didactic and entertaining. Also, he is a very good person. He is not the typical teacher who only cares to teach the subject and end. He also cared about our person, of talk about relevant topics and make the class was not only passing content.

I remember that we all sat it a circle in the classroom, and one by one we were recognizing intervals and metrics. It was very entertaining, we had a great time. He knows a lot, so we could be listening to him for hours. That was my favorite subject. 

I think that having a good teacher who knows how to teach is essential and satisfying. Even having a good teacher can make you love a subject you before hated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH 4 - POST 1

This is a rather complicated matter for me. The truth is that I have never been moved by the idea of ​​traveling to another country. I have ...